You might not believe, but our pet friends can express almost any kind of emotion just like us. Many science studies have shown that they are capable of feeling some emotions such as happiness, enthusiasm, anger, and surprise. Sometimes, they use their emotions and dramatic looks to show what they are thinking and how they are feeling. In fact, their skills and looks would make even Hollywood actors jealous.
We want you to look at the pets who can be good actors, so we collected 14+ photos of them to share with you. Scroll down to see and don’t forget to share them with your friends and family members!
1. “My boy Sir Phillip has mastered the judgmental look.”
2. “My dog, Aspen always grabs things out of the pantry and brings them to us with this face.”
3. “This picture truly expresses my dog’s face of utter defeat and my dad’s face of achievement as the dog chase came to an end.”
4. “My friend’s dog has a skeptical about birthday parties…”
5. “My parents’ dog was just put on a diet. This is now how he greets me.”
6. “My friend’s dog is always concerned about everything.”
7. “My friends cat does this…”
8. “My dog ran away, after hours of looking I came home to this…”
9. You said it wasn’t going to rain.
10. “My friends dog jumped into the shot.”
11. “I bought a beer cozy that looks like a ballistic vest and it fits on my dog.”
12. “My hamster is plotting something…”
13. My cat broke?
14. “My dog’s expression before bath.”
15. My older dog waiting
16. The most interesting cat in the world.
17. Sad dog just wants a bath.
18. Sad cat is sad (and adorable)
19. “My cat’s face before bath.”
20. “My dog has mastered her sad face.”