If you are a homeowner, we are sure that you don’t like guests who gather in your home without an invitation or your permission. Not only do they upset your day, but the fact that they can drive you crazy. That’s the reason why you always want to discourage uninvited house guests from staying with you. However, there are some uninvited guests whom you will fall in love with them and even want to keep them forever. These guests are so cute and charming that the surprised hosts can’t stop capturing their adorable moments and share them with the world.
We love these cute guests, so we’ve collected some photos of uninvited guests who bring a lot of joy and happiness to homeowners. If you also love animals, scroll down to see for yourself!
1. Look who’s here to say hi.
2. “I’m a plumber working in a ceiling void under a leaking shower and I have been greeted by a curious kitty.”
3. “I’m still not used to living in the suburbs. Today, a hawk flew in and I don’t know who was more scared — him or me. I barely caught him, gave him some meat, and let him go.”
4. “This amazing cat I saw”
5. “A short story of how a squirrel visited me at work”
6. “I came home and saw this. Nobody knows where he came from or how he got in.”
7. “I heard some noise on the porch and went outside to check. There are no raccoons, deer, or other animals like that around here. But this horse came to visit.”
8. “Our dinner guest on the patio in Colorado Springs”
9. “This is Jimmy. I don’t know his real name. He comes to my place, screams at my door, I let him in, and feed him. Then, he jumps on my chair to take a nap for a few hours and then leaves in silence.”
10. “A hedgehog came and scared my cats. Now he’s eating.”
11. “So I think we’re done with the bird feeder until next winter…”
12. “A surprise guest showed up when our wedding photographer took this picture of my wife’s ring”
13. “I saw an abandoned doghouse and saw tracks leading to it. When we decided to check, we found this.”
14. “So we were eating dinner when an unexpected guest showed up at our screen door.”
15. “He came to the terrace and couldn’t find a way out. We decided to give him some milk. He drank 2 bowls.”
16. “I woke up to a squeaking sound, I went outside to check, and I found this thing, yelling.”
17. “This cat canceled our lesson today.”
18. “Snuck into our office and didn’t change colors…”
19. “Found him on the balcony this morning. Let him in. He started walking around the table and lying down on everything. Then, he yawned and decided to take a nap.”
20. “2 feral cats snuck into our guest bedroom and had 11 kittens.”
21. “My wife and I with some of our uninvited, but very welcome, wedding guests…”
22. “I was surprised by an unexpected guest on my flight.”
23. “A stray cat has been coming around since we keep a food bowl on our back porch. Today, she brought some guests with her…”
24. In case you didn’t know what a baby praying mantis looks like, here is a photo.