Get a cat, they said. It would be fun, they said.
While that may be true, there are so many other things that come with a cat that we just HAVE to handle. No matter what. Be it their mood swings, them breaking things, random scratches (out of love of course), and obviously the lack of privacy. We don’t really have a choice now, do we? Plus! With them being so cute and squishable, we think it’s safe to say that we might be a little too much in love with cats to not handle this messy side of owning a cat.
I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love cats and I will love cats till my last breath. And I am sure, you do, too. But, we can’t deny that a little privacy would be nice, right? Here’s to hoping!
And for those of you who do not have a cat and don’t know what it’s like or what we’re talking about, this is the perfect place for you. Because we are about to show you what it’s like. Here are examples of what living with a cat is like. Scroll and see for yourself!
1. Just sitting there…
2. Camouflage done right.
3. *Wink Wink*
4. Just when you think they are one of you…
5. I know I am in your space,
6. May I help you bathe?
7. Just going to pretend like it’s normal.
8. Good, you’re finally here.
9. ‘Hey, hooman? Why’d you lock me out?’
10. May I interrupt, Sir?
11. Just going to chill on your leg.
12. This cat is certainly shocked to have discovered what humans actually look like.
13. ‘I don’t like the water’
14. Another shocked cat.
15. ‘So, What’s up?’
16. Well, someone seems angry.
17. Too big to fit.
18. We’re shocked to see how this cat loves being in water.
19. It’s a better view from up here.
20. I know it’s a tight space in here,