Due to the fact that the skin is very sensitive, at some point in life, you may experience certain skin issues. The most common ones are skin tags, moles, clogged pores, warts, age spots, or blackheads.
These issues are mainly caused by changes in lifestyle and hormonal imbalance. Fortunately, all of them can be easily solved with the help of a few natural remedies, and the following ones are incredibly effective.
Here’s how to naturally destroy your moles, warts, or any skin related issues completely naturally:
Genetics and sun exposure are the major causes of moles. You should mix a bit of salt with lemon juice and soak gauze in the mixture. Then, rub the mixture over the moles, repeat on a daily basis.
Small bumps or mucous membranes on the skin, which are mainly caused by the human papillomavirus or HPV. You should mix 2 tablespoons of juice with 2 tablespoons of honey, apply the mixture on the wart overnight, then cover it and secure it with a bandage.
- Skin tags/ Age Spots
In order to prevent the occurrence of skin tags, mix a teaspoon of carrot juice, 1 egg yolk, and a teaspoon of sour cream. Then, apply the mask on clean skin and rinse after 20 minutes.
At first, mix an egg white and a teaspoon of lemon juice using a mixer. Next, apply the mask in layers, every 5 minutes as the mask on the face dries. Then, erase it with a cotton pad soaked in warm black tea.
Follow these simple tips in order to promote your skin in a healthy and glowing way:
- Protect your skin from the sun. Your best way is to use sunscreen or wear protective clothing.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet rich in whole grains, fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, which will provide nutrients that improve skin health.
- Avoid smoking, as it speeds up the aging of the skin and causes wrinkles.
- Help you recognize and release your stress.
- Treat the skin gently and keep it moisturized.